Infant growth and development largely depends on the nutritional status of the infant, an aspect related to the nutrition of the mother, to inherited characteristics and to essential nutritents forming part of regular dietary intake.
Children's Formula is gluten, lactose and glucose free and vegetarian friendly.
- Betacarotene 600 µg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 2 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1 mg
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 12 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) 15 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 3 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 10 µg
- Folic acid 50 µg
- Biotin 50 µg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 80 mg
- D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E) 25 mg
- Calcium citrate 200 mg
- Equivalent calcium 42.2 mg
- Iron amino acid chelate 6 mg
- Equivalent iron 600µg
- Magnesium amino acid chelate 100 mg
- Equivalent magnesium 20 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate 3 mg
- Equivalent manganese 300 µg
- Potassium amino acid chelate 100 mg
- Equivalent potassium 20 mg
Excipients: Glycine, calcium hydrogen phosphate, silicon dioxide.
Orthoplex Children's Formula is gluten, lactose and glucose free, and is suitable for vegetarians.
Customer questions / expert answers
Metagenics have an infant formula starting for 3 months to 12 yrs called Flora Care for Kids which supports their digestive health. From 1 to 3 years they have Meta Meal for Kids which is a powdered formula for developmental nutrition. Orthoplex also have a similar Children's Formula.
Keri Hogarth - Hygiology Naturopath