- Adequate dietary calcium is required to maximise bone health in our youth and across various life stages including preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Calcium and magnesium are essential for proper neuromuscular and cardiac function.
- CalMag Complete contains important co-factors such as cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), manganese and zinc which support bone mineralisation.
- The calcium citrate used in CalMag Complete has a significantly greater absorption rate than carbonates.
- Vitamin D helps calcium absoption and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis later in life.
- For symptomatic relief of pre-menstrual tension/syndrome.
- Magnesium and calcium play an important role in the maintenance of bone health.
- Sufficient calcium levels are important for muscle contraction.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Provides a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium.
- Two tablets twice daily
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare pracitioner.
- Zinc may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous 400 mg
- equiv. Calcium 117.8 mg
- Calcium citrate hydrate 608.1 mg
- equiv. Calcium 128.3 mg
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate 8 mg
- equiv. Calcium 1.86 mg
- TOTAL CALCIUM 248 MG
- Magnesium phosphate 200 mg
- equiv. Magnesium 41.3 mg
- Magnesium oxide 135.95 mg
- equiv. Magnesium 78.7 mg
- TOTAL MAGNESIUM 120 MG
- Zinc amino acid chelate 50 mg
- equiv. Zinc 10 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate 50 mg
- equiv. Manganese 5 mg
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 393 mcg
- equiv. Copper 100 mcg
- Cholecalciferol 5 mcg
- equiv. Vitamin D3200 IU
Customer questions / expert answers
Eagle Calmag complete is designed specifically for female health providing the correct ratio 2:1 of magnesium:calcium for bone and energy health. Fibroplex Maintain is primarily a magnesium supplement with B Vitamins to support the neuromuscular system.
Regards - Keri Hogarth - Hygiology Naturopath