C Plus tablets are a high potency vitamin C supplement with nutritional co-factors to enhance vitamin C absorption. It is apowerful cell membrane stabiliser, strengthens connective tissue, protects against ischaemic damage and are prime free radical scavengers and immune system modulators.
- The maintenance of a healthy immune system
- Powerful antioxident
- The relief of symptoms of colds in some individuals
- Supporting adrenal function
- Relief and prevention of colds and flu's
- Inflammatory support
- Helping to support connective tissue formation
- Bleeding gums, easy bruising, slow healing wounds
- Possesses antioxidant properties
- Maintain and support healthy immune function
- Recycles Vitamin E, enhancing its free radical scavenging effect
- Necessary for collagen formation, the health of connective tissues and as a tissue antioxidant
- Effective anti-inflammatory properties
- Symptomatic relief of upper respiratory tract infections ie colds, allergies, hay fever and rhinitis
Adults: Take 1-3 tablets daily or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Active Ingredients - each tablet contains:
- Calcium ascorbate 650 mg
- Equiv. ascorbic acid (Vit. C)540 mg
- Sodium ascorbate 450 mg
- Equiv. ascorbic acid (Vit. C) 400 mg
- Bioflavonoids 65 mg
- Quercetin 40 mg
- Rutin 65 mg
Free from dairy products, lactose, shellfish, corn, soy, gluten, salt, wheat, salicyates, nuts, eggs, fructose, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.