B Vital contains key nutrients such as tyrosine, carnitine, taurine and B vitamins which support cellular response to stress. Vitamins contained within support normal nervous system function, in turn promoting relaxation and energy production in stressed or fatigued individuals.
Tyrosine assists physiologically by building store's of adrenaline within the body. Chronic stress increases the body's need for tyrosine, often resulting in an extreme reduction of brain tyrosine levels.
Alpha lipoic acid is the only antioxidant soluble in both water and fat, so it is easily available to all areas of the body. It helps quench free radical damage caused by sugars, and it's by the mitochondria to help transform glucose into energy. Orally, alpha lipoic acid has been shown to increase glutathione levels. It is an important cellular antioxidant, and essential for optimum immune system function.
Blood sugar irregularities
Glucose intolerance is one of the signs of chromium deficiency and Chromium supplementation may improve glucose uptake in insulin sensitive tissues.
Be cautious of high doses of vitamin B3 in gout - may lead to increased uric acid.
- R,S alpha lipoic acid 22 mg
- L-carnitine 22 mg
- Tyrosine 55.5 mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1) 55.5 mg
- Riboflavin 5-phosphate (vitamin B2) 22 mg
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 222 mg
- Nicotinic acid (vitamin B3) 5.5 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) 111 mg
- Equivalent pantothenic acid 97.75 mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (vitamin B6) 33 mg
- Equivalent Pyridoxine 22. 8 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 111 µg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 111 mg
- Calcium ascorbate (vitamin C) 111 mg
- Equivalent ascorbic acid 91.25 mg
- Equivalent calcium 10.4 mg
- Retinyl palmitate 556.5 µg RE*
- Equivalent Vitamin A 1011 IU
- Cholecalciferol 2.75 µg
- D-alpha Tocopheryl acetate 40.9 mg
- Equivalent vitamin E 11 IU
- Folic acid 200 µg
- Biotin 55.5 µg
- Lecithin 111 mg
- Chromium picolinate 402 µg
- Equivalent chromium 50 µg
- Potassium phosphate 38.7 mg
- Equivalent potassium 11 mg
- Magnesium phosphate 53.8 mg
- Equivalent magnesium 11 mg
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate 95.4 mg
- Equivalent calcium 22 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate 1.1 mg
- Equivalent manganese 111 µg
- Selenomethionine 27.75 µg
- Equivalent selenium 11 µg
- Zinc amino acid chelate 55.5 mg
- Equivalent zinc 11 mg
- Copper gluconate 79.3 µg
- Equivalent copper 11 µg
- Glutamine 55.5 mg
- Glycine 1.8 g
- Taurine 111 mg
- Cysteine hydrochloride 11 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid extract 55.5 mg
- Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf ext. dry conc. 5.5 mg
- Equivalent camellia sinensis leaf 5.5 mg
- Equivalent caffeine 500 µg
- Excipients: Calcium carbonate, citric acid, malic acid, potassium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate, stevia, trusil orange.
- Orthoplex B Vital is gluten, lactose and glucose free.
Customer questions / expert answers
I’m also not sure if I want to continue taking the Energy X Powder and am wondering if I should just continue with the Mitolift. I currently take two Mitolift tablets per day but have noted the label on the bottle states to take one after every meal. Does this mean I can take three per day?
Recently prescribed / started: Metagenics EnergyX & Orthoplex B Vital. When I start to take these two new supplements, I'm going to stop taking the MitoLift, PreACh and NeuroLift - or can NeuroLift still be taken with the two above products?
Can the PreGABA, Zinc and Iron also be taken without any adverse interactions?
On EnergyX and B Vital you won't need the single Zinc. Take these powders together in the morning - don't take too late at night, as they will keep you awake. Keep on the PreGABA and Iron. Drop the Mitolift and PreACh as it's covered in the others. Keep on the NeuroLift - its an excellent herbal formula for nervous system support.
Regards, Keri - ND, Dip Bot Med, Dip Nut, Dip Hom