- Sea buckthorn berry is used in traditional Asian medicine systems (Tibetan, Mongolian and Chinese) to support healthy blood circulation and the maintenance of healthy skin and mucous membranes
- A natural, vegetarian source of fatty acids including omega-7 (palmitoleic acid), omega-3 (alpha-linolenic acid), omega-6 (linoleic acid) and omega-9 (oleic acid) fatty acids
- A natural source of antioxidant compounds including tocopherols, carotenoids and vitamin C
- Sea buckthorn berries naturally contain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, valine, methionine, phenylalanine and lysine) and trace minerals (including aluminium, barium, boron, cobalt, copper, iron, lithium, molybdeum, nickel, strontium, tin, titanium and vanadium)
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Always read the label. Use only as directed
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains herbal extracts equiv. to dry:
- Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit 1.6 g
- Hippophae rhamnoides(sea buckthorn) seed 1.75 g
No Added Dairy, No Added Gluten, No Added Shellfish, No Added Soy Protein, No Added Yeast, Vegan Friendly, Vegetarian Friendly.