Active Mag-Cal contains three sources of magnesium and calcium to ensure optimal potency and bioavailability. Cofactors including vitamin D, C, B6 and minerals zinc, manganese and potassium are incorporated in the formula to assist the absorbtion and utilisation of key nutrients.
- Magnesium suplemetation may help relieve stress, insomnia, anxiety, poor concentration, restlessness in children, anxiety and stress in pregnancy.
- Supplementation with magnesium may help to provide relief from muscular cramps, migraine and premenstrual tension caused by magnesium deficiency.
- Prevention/treatment of magnesium and calcium deficiencies.
- Relief of muscular cramps and spasms.
- Helps relieve nervous tension, stress and mild anxiety.
Each tablet contains:
- Magnesium phosphate (equiv. to Magnesium 47.5 mg) 230 mg
- Magnesium orotate (equiv. to Magnesium 13.2 mg) 200 mg
- Magnesium amino acid chelate (equiv. to Magnesium 30 mg) 150 mg
- (Total elemental Magnesium 90.7 mg)
- Calcium phosphate (equiv. to Calcium 37.5 mg) 100 mg
- Calcium citrate (equiv. to Calcium 21.1 mg) 100 mg
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate (equiv. to Calcium 11.7 mg) 50 mg
- (Total elemental Calcium 70.3 mg)
- Potassium phosphate-dibasic (equiv. to Potassium 45 mg) 100 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (equiv. to Manganese 5 mg) 50 mg
- Zinc gluconate (equiv. to Zinc 4 mg) 30 mg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 50 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (equiv. to Vitamin B6 41.09 mg) 50 mg
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 100 IU) 2.5 mcg