The homoeopathic and non-homoeopathic ingredients contained in this formula have been traditionally used to relieve the congestion & fever of minor infections such as, colds, flu, upper respiratory tract and middle ear infections, tonsillitis and hay fever and to relieve the pain, heat, irritation & swelling of localised inflammations.
Chew or swallow one tablet before your morning and evening meal (twice a day), or as advised by your health care professional. (Children 1/2 dose). No more than 6 doses should be taken in any 24 hour period.
Active Ingredients - each tablet contains:
- Potassium sulfate 6X (5 mcg)
- Potassium chloride 6X (5 mcg)
- Sodium sulfate anhydrous 6X (5 mcg)
- Sodium chloride 6X (5 mcg)
- Calcium sulfate 6X (5 mcg)
- Magnesium phosphate 6X (5 mcg)
- Ferrous phosphate 6X (5 mcg)
- Potassium sulfate 50 mg (equivalent to elemental Potassium 22.44 mg)
- Sodium sulfate anhydrous 100 mg (equivalent to elemental Sodium 32.37 mg)
- Calcium sulfate 15 mg (equivalent to elemental Calcium 3.49 mg)
- Magnesium phosphate 70 mg (equivalent to elemental Magnesium 14.48 mg)
- Iron phosphate 10 mg (equivalent to elemental Iron 3.34 mg)
- If symptoms persist consult your health care practitioner
- Contains homoeopathic ingredients
- Store below 30 celsius
This product contains no lactose, yeast, artificial flavourings or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.