The homoeopathic and non-homoeopathic ingredients contained in this formula have been traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of skin disorders such as dandruff, eczema & psoriasis and to relieve mucus congestion, sinusitis, cough & upper respiratory tract infections and to reduce tissue acidity.
Chew or swallow one tablet before your morning and evening meal (twice a day), or as advised by your health care professional. (Children 1/2 dose).
Active Ingredients - each tablet contains:
- Potassium sulfate 6X (5 mcg)
- Sodium phosphate dibasic dodecahydrate 6X (5 mcg)
- Magnesium phosphate 6X (5 mcg)
- Potassium sulfate 60 mg (equivalent to elemental Potassium 26.92 mg)
- Sodium phosphate dibasic anhydrous 250 mg (equivalent to elemental Sodium 80.97 mg)
- Magnesium phosphate 100 mg (equivalent to elemental Magnesium 20.66 mg)
- If symptoms persist consult your health care practitioner
- Contains homoeopathic ingredients
- Store below 30 celsius
This product contains no lactose, yeast, artificial flavourings or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.